- 20% Tougher Sidewalls.
CoreGard Technology: Derived from BFGoodrich’s race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire. 1) Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber 2) Increased rubber thickness 3) Advanced Deflection Design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Longer Treadlife to extend your adventure.
1) Locking 3-D Sipes provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul. 2) Advanced tire footprint shape more evenly distributes stress, for longer more uniform wear.
- Aggressive All-Terrain traction to confidently get where you want to go.
1) Serrated Shoulder Design provides increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. 2) Interlocking Tread Elements maximize traction and handling on- and off-road by stabilizing the tread center and providing biting edges for improved traction. 3) 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Rated: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
- 50,000 Mile Manufacturer’s Treadwear Limited Warranty on select sizes.
The following sizes offer a 50,000 Mile Manufacturer’s Treadwear Limited Warranty but don’t carry the 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake Rating. These KO2’s carry the “DT” designation. MSPN 42353: LT267/75R16 123/120R MSPN 72596: LT285/75R16 126/123R MSPN 89442: LT285/70R17 121/118R MSPN 23104: LT275/70R18 125/122R MSPN 16152: LT275/65R20 126/123R MSPN 88846: LT285/65R20 127/124R Note: These same sizes are also available with the 3 Peak Mountain Snowflake Rating but without the 50,000 Mile Manufacturer’s Treadwear Limited Warranty. These sizes do not carry the “DT” designation.