Are you looking to enhance the traction performance of your vehicle with high-quality aftermarket tires? Look no further than Goodyear’s Wrangler Duratrac tires from Canada Custom Autoworks! With an impressive range of sizes and numerous benefits, Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires can transform your ride into a powerhouse of performance. Next, we will look into some of the features of Goodyear’s Wrangler Duratrac tires and explain how Canada Custom Autowork’s team can help you find the right fit for your vehicle and budget. Keep reading to find out more.
A Trusted Brand
Since its founding in 1898, Goodyear has been committed to continuous improvement and innovation. From the recycled tires that are used in rubber driveways to the tires on aircraft and beyond, Goodyear’s dedication to innovation can be found across numerous industries and applications.
Moreover, Goodyear’s automotive aftermarket tires cover a wide range of styles, driving preferences, and applications to suit almost any vehicle and driver. With a legacy of performance, innovation, and quality, Goodyear tires from Canada Custom Autoworks are a trusted choice.
Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac Tires Features
For over 100 years, Goodyear tires have been changing how we move. At Canada Custom Autoworks, the Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires are a popular workhorse perfectly suited for off-road terrain and hauling and towing applications. Some of the standout features of these rugged tires are as follows:
- Enhanced Traction: TractiveGroove Technology offers enhanced traction in deep mud and snow, enhancing your control over your vehicle even in difficult terrain.
- Off-Road Traction: Self-cleaning shoulder blocks clear the tread of debris for enhanced dirt, gravel and mud traction.
- Quiet Ride: The highly angled center tread blocks enhance traction and lateral stability in off-road applications while reducing road noise during highway driving.
- Rim Protection: These tires have a rim protector that helps protect your wheels from accidental curb or trail damage.
- Winter Performance: These tires are Severe Snow Certified and feature the Three Peak Mountain Snowflake Certification (3PMS), meaning even in some of the most challenging winter conditions, these tires will enhance your safety by maintaining high levels of traction, grip, and control. (Excluding size LT275/70R18 125R)
Fitment and Financing Support
At Canada Custom Autoworks, we are proud to offer a wide-size selection of Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires, and our fitment specialists are here you help you find the right size and fit for your ride! Our team takes pride in offering personalized assistance, so by understanding your particular requirements, Canada Custom Autoworks can recommend the best-fitting tires for your unique needs. In addition, we also provide several financing options on select tire models. So when you need tires that fit your budget, trust Canada Custom Autoworks to have the tires, wheels, and rims that won’t break the bank!
Canada Custom Autoworks is Your Source for Goodyear Tires
When it comes to enhancing the performance of your ride with Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires, Canda Custom Autoworks has you covered! As your trusted Western Canadian automotive aftermarket retailer, we take pride in having a wide selection of industry-leading wheels, rims, and tires across each of our 11 showroom and tire center locations.
So when you’re ready to experience the performance-enhancing difference of Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac tires for yourself, visit us today or contact Canada Custom Autoworks to learn more!